Bart poses with student in office lobby

Transcript Requests

Official Transcripts can be requested online, by fax, or in person at the Barton Fort Riley Office. Transcripts will not be issued if any financial obligations exist with Barton Community College.

Unofficial transcripts are available online for those students that have no outstanding financial obligations on their accounts. If a student is no longer enrolled in Barton classes, and a financial obligation exists, unofficial transcripts will not be available to the student. Advisors may access unofficial transcripts for purposes of advising, but will not provide the unofficial transcripts to students or third parties outside the institution.

No one else (including a spouse, parent, etc.) may pick up your academic transcript without your written permission. Please identify in your request the name of the person who is authorized to obtain your transcript and include your original written request.

For pickup, transcripts will be processed and can be picked up after 10:30 a.m. the next business day. For mail to institutions, transcripts will be mailed the next business day.

Online Transcript Request

You can Request a Transcript online.

Request Transcript by Fax

Click below for the printable Transcript Request Form. If you are unable to download or print the request, follow the directions below to ensure that you include all the required information in a written request.

  • Include social security number.
  • Address where you would like the transcript sent.
  • Payment of $8 payable by credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover only), please include expiration date.
  • Fax request to: (785) 784-7542 – please include phone number for point of contact. We encourage student to call (785) 784-6606 to confirm arrival of fax.

You will need Acrobat Reader installed on your machine to view and print the Transcript Request Form. Download the installation file.

Requesting a Transcript In-Person

Student can request transcript at the Fort Riley Campus office located at Building 211, Room 211. Complete the “Academic Transcript Request” form with signature (by the individual requesting transcript only). Payment of $8 per copy can be made by cash, check, or money order. When ordering three or more transcripts, it can be payable by credit/debit card.